I read all of these articles about ‘Great Gifts For The Blah…Blah…Blah” and they suggest shit like $1500 bikes and clothing for $100+. As much as I would love for Santa to stuff a Ti Mukluk under my tree, I doubt that will happen anytime soon. So how about a gift list that doesn’t break the bank.
Here are some suggestions from your beer drinkin’ and bike ridin’ friends at MORBID because we care.
- Bottle/Can Sweater. These little stocking stuffers start at $5 and up. Check out Summit Brewing or maybe an Etsy creation for the can.
- Frame bag for your beer…er…I mean spare tube, gels, sex toys, cellphone etc. Banjo Brother frame bags are affordable starting at $32.99. They also make some great Seat Bags starting at $12.99.
- Niner YAWYD – Show off your beer pride by mounting your favorite beer bottle top cap on your bike. For only $12.99 it makes you 1.8MPH faster and aerodynamic bitches! While you flip over your handlebars it reminds you that you will need a beer soon.
- Beer Gear! Did you know there is a dedicated craft beer gear store in St.Paul? Yeah, it’s call The Beer Dabbler. It’s awesome. You can get some local brewery pint glasses for $5 bucks along with all kinds of other awesome beer stuff. How about a subscription to The Growler? Some good reading while dropping a deuce after filling up on that Christmas ham.
- Speaking of local beer. Dangerous Man Brewing has a damn fine looking Bike Hat for $28.99. You’ll look hipster as fuck. (Drink some fantastical beer there too). Check out other HammerBone caps.
- Want some arts for the beer drinking biker in your life? Immediately click over to Adam Turman’s website and purchase some awesome prints. Prints starting at $21.99 to purdy up those blank walls in your dwelling. Once you are done purchasing everything click over to Artcrank’s site to find out when your local poster party for bike people is going to take place.
- You can’t go wrong with a flask. Twin Six has you covered for $25.99. Holds alcoholic liquids and has a bike influenced design.
- Do you like to grill meats and drink beer? For $15 bucks this Grill Sergeant Apron is a no brainier. And if you just like to drink beer check out the insulated Hops Holster for $26 bucks or if you like to shotgun beers (fast drinker) try this non-insulated Camo Holster for $7 bucks.
- Who doesn’t enjoy a refreshing local craft beer? I know I do *wink* well then purchase a growler bottle and a gift card at your local brewery taproom. It is not a good idea to have the growler filled and wrapped under the Santa tree as this would create a vomit filled Christmas.
- Beard Bags has a nice can holster for your bike for $25.99. A twofer as it doubles as cozy!
- Park Tool bottle opener. It’s blue, opens bottles and functional assuming you need a 10mm wrench $5.99. Do you want to increase your awesomeness? Check out the Wall Mount Bottle Opener for $19.99.
- Want something crafty, recycled, functional and cool? Check out Trigo, they make little coin purses out of old tubes along with some other locally made craft goodies.
- Check your local bike shop. I’m sure there are some big sales going on with a Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman directing you to come inside and buy, buy, BUY!
- I’m out of ideas…go search the Googles and find your own shit.